HANNA HI772 MARINE ALKALINITY DKH CHECKER
Manuals & Instructions
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquaculture & Aquariums, Water Quality
- HI772 uses the same alkalinity reagent (755-26) as the HI755 alkalinity checker
The Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker® bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits have limited accuracy and resolution since they rely upon the human eye to discern differences in color. Professional instrumentation incorporates a light source such as an LED or tungsten lamp with a filter and a light sensing detector to precisely determine absorbance and ion concentration. This level of instrumentation also offers greater resolution and accuracy, but can cost hundreds of dollars. The Hanna Marine Alkalinity Checker® uses a fixed wavelength LED and silicon photo detector to provide the accuracy of professional instrumentation at the affordable price of a chemical test kit.